Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Can you recommend one in KansasCity Area? Or a dentist that…

Customer Question
Can you recommend one...

Can you recommend one in KansasCity Area? Or a dentist that is available to make upper and lower by Friday?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?

This is so embarrassing and I will pay cash

Doctor's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Went to Cancun 18 months ago Dental destinations made new pair but could not do implants

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

I have some posts left 1 on bottom and 2 too but no attachments in dentures.i had

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dental
12/20/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 5 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there! It looks like a good chunk of your message was cut off, but I gather that you are in need of some dentures as soon as possible?

Is that correct?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)