Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Dental question I had sealant and some other dental work on…

Customer Question
Dental question I had sealant...
Dental question I had sealant and some other dental work on done on my teeth recently. On the right side of my mouth towards my wisdom teeth it peers or feels like a very dull pain and as I rub my finger across it seems like there’s a gap where there is not one on the other side. I have not lost any teeth and I am just concerned if it is something to worry about or not? I tried to take some pictures I don’t know how well they came out but I am out of dental insurance for the year and getting an appointment will be difficult any advice is appreciated thank you.https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dental
Behind my wisdom tooth feels sore right side only I guess is a good way to put it
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 5 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

There is nothing abnormal looking in the pictures although they are quite blurry and difficult to see any details on.There is nothing serious looking in any of the pictures.If you had some sealants done,which are really not recommended for adults,or children for that matter,it is possible that they may not have buffed them down or polished them adequately. There should be no charge for you to get an appointment to correct something that they have done regardless of whether you have insurance or not.When you say that you have had some other dental work done besides the sealant,what was the other dental work that you had done?. It would be difficult for me to comment on "other " dental work without specifying what was done. In any case,if you have a problem with work that was done,you should call the office and demand an appointment to have the work checked. Insurance or no insurance.Money or no money.

If you have no further questions,can you please leave a rating? We get no credit for our time without one. Thanks

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)