Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

The inside of my mouth has areas that feel rough-bumpy. When…

Customer Question
Hi there the inside...

Hi there the inside of my mouth has areas that feel rough-bumpy. When I look inside I see very small bumps. There are also areas is redness. I have 2 canker sores on the bottom of my tongue. No STDs.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

No swelling or pain.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

I have Epilepsy take Dilantin, Irregular heart beat take propranolol. Low thyroid take levothyroxine. Recently started vitamin c and b12 supplement.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
12/17/2017
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

If you can upload a photo it would help in the diagnosis.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: https://www.flickr.com/ , http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thank you.

Hi, do you still need help with this?