Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have pain in my retromolar trigone i guess and its very…

Customer Question
I have pain in...

I have pain in my retromolar trigone i guess and its very pain full

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Swallowing and chewing makes it worse and i take flurbiprofen to supress it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Yes my wisdom toots of lower right and left are not fully erupted since 2015

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hello! I’d be happy to help you figure out what is going on with the pain you’re experiencing. Do you think you could take a photo of the area (make sure to use a flash) so that I can see?

Are you feeling the pain on both the right and left sides?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara