Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I feel a lump at end of my frenulum at base of my tongue…

Customer Question
I feel a lump...

I feel a lump at end of my frenulum at base of my tongue floor of my mouth when I slide my tongue back and push down. is this normal? what is it? I was just at dentist last week and had panoramic xray and everything was fine

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?

It feels like a marble when I push it with my tongue but when I use my finger it is no longer there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
12/7/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there! I'd be happy to advise you about this lump. Do you think there's any way you could get a photo of it?

Dr. Lara

It cant be seen only felt when I roll my tongue down my back teeth to the floor of my mouth all the way back as far as your tongue will go. But when I look with light nothing.
No I don't want to speak on the phone for 500dollars more. Now your not answering at all. Fabulous. I would like my 34.00 refunded please