Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My boyfriend has had a tooth infection going on a year. The…

Customer Question
My boyfriend has had...

My boyfriend has had a tooth infection going on a year. The pain is unbearable the worst hrs ever had. He has been swallowing the poison draining from the bad tooth. He's got a headache, pain in his neck and head and feels a burning all the way to his chest. He has blurry vision and trouble walking earlier. Also complains of numbness and a swollen tender tongue. He refuses to go to the er. Is it possible the infection is life threatening?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

Yes. It's been a year it's been hurting but the neck and head is the last few days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dental
12/5/2017
Dentist: DRAW, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 7 months ago
DRAW
DRAW, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Good morning, all tooth infections are life threatening. He must go to the ER immediately due to his symptoms and be treated.