Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My boyfriend has had a tooth infection going on a year. The…

Customer Question
My boyfriend has had...

My boyfriend has had a tooth infection going on a year. The pain is unbearable the worst hrs ever had. He has been swallowing the poison draining from the bad tooth. He's got a headache, pain in his neck and head and feels a burning all the way to his chest. He has blurry vision and trouble walking earlier. Also complains of numbness and a swollen tender tongue. He refuses to go to the er. Is it possible the infection is life threatening?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

Yes. It's been a year it's been hurting but the neck and head is the last few days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dental
12/5/2017
Dentist: DRAW, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 4 months ago
DRAW
DRAW, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Good morning, all tooth infections are life threatening. He must go to the ER immediately due to his symptoms and be treated.
DRAW
DRAW
DRAW, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)