Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My son is in a lot of pain his canines will not come down is…

Customer Question
My son is in...

My son is in a lot of pain his canines will not come down is this whats causing his pain and should i take him to the hospital

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

He has had the pain now for about 6 or 7 months he has seen 4 different doctors one said he had a sinus infection nothing happened when treated another said its a virus and another on said its all in his head and nothing was wrong with him yet he crys because of the pain and I have giving motrim and it does not take away pain.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dental
12/4/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 6 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! I’m sorry no one was available to take your question yesterday. Could you answer a few questions for me?

1. How old is your son?

2. When he cries, is he indicating his canines by pointing to them?

3. We’re the four doctors he has seen all pediatricians? Or was one of them a dentist? Has he ever seen a dentist?

4. If he has seen a dentist, have they ever taken dental x-rays of this area?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara