Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a tiny red spot that is in the roof of my mouth that…

Customer Question
I have a tiny...

I have a tiny red spot that is in the roof of my mouth that keeps coming and going. I saw my dentist he couldn’t see anything but it is very random sometimes there sometime not. It’s been happening for months now? It doesn’t hurt and isn’t an Ulser just a little red bump same colour as my mouth....

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

No nothing like that it just keeps appearing almost every other week then goes again etc

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Can you give me an example I️ don’t think so ...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 day by:
11/27/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 4 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there! I’m sorry no one was available to get to your question yesterday. I’d be happy to chat with you today if you have time. Is the red bump present right now? If so, would you be able to take a photo of it for me to see what you’re talking about? Also, could you describe the location of it in your mouth? Is it near a particular tooth? Right on themidline of your mouth? Or off to the side?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)