Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I've been having pains in my upper right incisor for two…

Customer Question
Thanks. I've been having...

Thanks. I've been having pains in my upper right incisor for two days. No warning at all, just this pain that started in the middle of the night

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

48hrs

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

I've only had tooth ache once and had a molar removed. I'm 54

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

There are many things that could cause tooth pain. Is the tooth loose? Is the tooth decayed? Do you have gum disease? Have you had any trauma to the tooth? Does the lower opposing tooth hit this tooth prematurely? Do you have X-rays of your teeth to upload?