Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I am in an amazing amount of pain from a toothache...I'm…

Customer Question
I am in an...

I am in an amazing amount of pain from a toothache...I'm taking Motrin and applying Oragel until I can see my dentist tomorrow. The Motrin and Oragel are not working...what else can I do...this is awful!

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It was a dull pain on Monday and Tuesday and got really bad yesterday. Nothing makes it better touching the area around the tooth (eg applying Orajel) makes it worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

I'm also suffering from a cold but the tooth is a bottom tooth

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
11/17/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Do you have any swelling currently?