Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have an absess and need a antibiotic please help me I have…

Customer Question
I have an absess and...
I have an absess and need a antibiotic please help me I have no insurance
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dental
11/10/2017
Dentist: Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 7 months ago
Dr Ray
Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hello. How can I assist you today?

Hi I live in NY. I dont currently have dental insurance and I have an Abscess can you help me by getting me a prescription for an antibiotic til I can get to a dentist to have tooth extracted
I can not call can you work with me this way
Hello Dr Ray

I'm sorry, but I can not call in a prescription for you. You would have to be a patient of mine to do that.

Can you get in touch with the dentist that will be doing your extraction to call in antibiotics?

Thanks,

Dr Ray

I don’t have one yet I want to get rid of this abscess first

I understand. I will put your question back up for consideration by another expert. Maybe there will be a JustAnswer Dentist close to your vicinity that will be able to help you.

Best of luck,

Dr Ray

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine