Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I could not keep typing because there was an add to rate you…

Customer Question
I could not keep typing...
I could not keep typing because there was an add to rate you in the way and i could not see what i was doing.Now I dont see your answer thank you for trying if its possible i would like to go back where i was. I clicked the rating stars hoping the popup would go away so i could see
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dental
11/9/2017
Dentist: Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 9 months ago
Dr Ray
Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

let me try typing to you on that thread and see if you have it ... if not, let me know on this thread

sorry for the inconvenience.

Dr Ray

I rated you 5 stars by the way

oh, well thank you very much ... were you able to see my reply on the other thread?

The few days with any meds should help me get up and able to cope. I'll get in for the root canal as soon as possible.
I would click "call me" but all I seem to be able to do on the phone right now is cry-not helpful.
have not found the 'other thread'. Give me a minute while i look around.

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear that. It must be really difficult for someone in your condition. Lets hope you are up and about in a few days. Then, at least, you can go get that tooth problem put to bed!

Thanks so much for my rating.

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Dr Ray

found old thread
guess youre gone. thanks