Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Recently I had root canal done on my lower molar tooth and…

Hi dr recently I had...
Hi dr recently I had root canal done on my lower molar tooth and due to that my front teeth got chipped and doctor smoothed the rough edges. Now Iam feeling sensitive to hot and cold foods in the lower front teeth . Why this sensitive is happening . Iam so much worried. Please provide the response .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/8/2017
Just Dental Truths!

So sorry to hear of the sensitivity you are having with your lower front incisor teeth.

Can you tell me a bit more about them please?

Dr. Rampton

Would you like to have a phone call to discuss? If so, simply click on the appropriate buttons.

My lower incisors s giving me the sensitivity . Why this sensitivity is happening after smoothing the rough edges . Iam more stressed can u please give some advice

Certainly so. Would you prefer a Phone Call? If so, I think you initiate it on your end.

Just Dental Truths!
Phone call session started