Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Need help writing a letter to an attorney about a dental

procedure can you help JA: When...
need help writing a letter to an attorney about a dental procedure can you help
JA: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?
Customer: are you kiddddddding!!!!!!!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?
Customer: i cant explain
10/20/2017
Dr Ray
Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

My name is***** will be happy to try and assist you. Give me a second to review your question and I will be back with you.

Thank you

Dr Ray
Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just had a dentist put bridges on top of implants on top of mouth. THere were no teeth there. I need to know what that is called. Are they bridges? crowns? I had no teeth. I am trying to use correct words to explan to an attorney that the top teeth he put in created a serious overbite to the point that I can speak well. The lowers are temporaries. Then dentist felt it was a jaw problem as opposed to incorrect teeth placement. Can you say this better. And is it bridges?
Phone call session started

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you today. Let me know if you need any additional help.

Sincerely,

Dr Louq

DRRLouq

Dr Ray
Dr Ray
Dr Ray, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)