Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Yesterday a new dentist at Made Ya Smile practitioners,

Good Afternoon Sir, JA: Have you...
Good Afternoon Sir,
JA: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?
Customer: Yes, yesterday a new dentist at Made Ya Smile practitioners, advised that I should have all my upper teeth pulled and a full plate installed. My teeth are extremely crooked, the back right top is completely exposed. Lots of damage, I know.
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: I am in no pain at all and, worse, I like my smile the way it is. I will be 68 in November and I just don't want to do this. He says I'm leaking pus, but I don't taste anything bad at all. Truthfully I'm kind of skeptical
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: Sure, what?
10/6/2017
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Good afternoon! I'd be happy to help you make an informed decision about your treatment. Is there any way your could take some photos of all of your teeth to send me? If you could get access to your x-rays, that would be even better!
Sincerely,
Dr. Lara
Dr Coseo,
Thank you for the response, thank you for the service. But, you know, I've already made up my mind on this. I suppose I just wanted validation.I'm going to cancel all this, but will, certainly, recommend the service.Thank you and best regards,***** *****on

That's fine, Donna. If you change your mind, feel free to return to this question. We are happy to help.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)