Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I'm looking for a dentist that offers pro bono work for

Hello I'm looking for...

Hello I'm looking for a dentist that offers pro bono work for people who can't afford it

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?

I haven't been in years. I'm a single mom who can not afford it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

No not that i can think of when it comes to dental work. Right now I have a decaying broken front tooth that's barely holding on.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

No swelling in the gums. Last visit was about a year ago to get an estimate to see how much a root canal would cost.

10/6/2017
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Hi, I will give you a list of sources that provide both free care and low cost care and hopefully you will be able to find one in your area that you can access.
Here some resources that you can look into:
You may be able to get help from one of the following sources:
https://www.hhs.gov/answers/health-care/where-can-i-find-low-cost-dental-care/index.html
http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/popularpublications/findinglowcostdentalcare/
http://www.unitedway.org/
http://www.carecredit.com/ for financing options that would better fit your budget.
Other viable options to consider:
1. Dental schools:
www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html
Dental schools charge far less than private practice however it does take more time to complete.
2. Clinics (free and low cost) Discounted dental services and dental workshops that offer free or
discounted/reduced services.
www.freemedicalcamps.com/
3. Freedentalcare.com
4. Local dental society or :
http://ebusiness.ada.org/mystate.aspx
They would be able to direct you to Foundations and Charitable outlets that may offer dental services.
5. Volunteer dentists and hygienists providing free care:
Dentistryfromtheheart.org
(###) ###-#### 6. http://toothwisdom.org/care
7. dentallifeline.org/our-state-programs
8. http://freemedicalcamps.com/
I hope this helps and answers your question.
If you need more information please ask.
Good luck! :):)
I'm in Miami, Fl my zip code is 33176. Is there any in my area?
I am sure there are some if not all in your area because you are in a large metropolitan area where most of the sources are located. What you will need to do is try all the above links I provided and see what works for you. I have no doubt that you will be able to find more than one source that will get you what you need and want. :):)
Okay Thank you very much.
You are very welcome!
I know you will able to find what you want because of where you live. It is more difficult for folks who live in rural areas or parts of the country that are not well populated but Miami is huge and that is why I know you will succeed!
When you get a chance please rate my reply so that I get credit for responding?
Thanks and have a great weekend! :):)
Root Canal Doctor