Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

5 weeks ago I met with a lady and I tried to frenchkiss her…

Customer Question
5 weeks ago I met...
5 weeks ago I met with a lady and I tried to frenchkiss her then felt bad breath coming out from her mouth then she frenchkissed me and I stayed away from her immediatly due to her bad breath, we didn't have sex it was just frenchkissing. After I slept that night, I woke up in the morning that I have whote coated tongue so kindly advise?. That night my immunue system was low as I was having bad H-pylori and was not feeling well.
I thought that the reason of her bad breath was her mouth which she transmitted to me. I bought tongue scrabber and A gel to clean the tongue two times a day to avoid bad breath and white build up on my tongue. I need your advise if that white build up can be transmitted? Permanant treatment for this white coated tongue.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dental
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/30/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 7 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! I'd be happy to help you figure out what is going on with your tongue. In general, a white coating is not something transmissible, unless it is caused by a bacteria, virus or fungus. However, thrush (oral candidiasis, which is a fungal infection) could be transmitted during times of immune stress, which it sounds like you were experiencing.

How does your tongue look now?

I am available for a phone call now, so you can request it if you'd like.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine