Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Can you recommend a dentist specialising in root canal

Customer Question
Can you recommend a...

Can you recommend a dentist specialising in root canal treatment please-in the stockport area

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No but i've seen a mr. al-kayat who has exrayed it and diagnosed an access, and recommended that I see a dentist specialising in root canal treatment.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 4 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! Can you tell where you are located? Stockport, Ohio?

Dr. Lara

Hi, there. I deduced from your spelling of specialise that you are probably referring to Stockport, UK. I searched the British Endodontic Society to find specialists in that area. Here is a list from their website:

Mr S L Bhanderi - Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4NG

Dr Michael Horrocks - Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1JD

Mr Richard S Milner - Manchester, M2 7HQ

Dr Robin Carson - Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4AN

Mr ***** ***** - Huddersfield, HD3 3LU

Dr ***** ***** - Sheffield, S10 4JQ

Mrs Alison Warneken - Lichfield, WS13 8DZ

Mr Giles M Saxon - Chesterfield, N Derbyshire, S40 1LQ

Dr Peter Smyth - Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 8JQ

If you call any of these offices, you may want to ask if the dentist has a CCST (Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training). This distinguishes them from a general dentist.

Does that answer your question?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Were you able to connect with any of the endodontists I listed for you? Are there any other questions I can answer for you?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)