Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

You, was wondering if you could help me with the teeth

Customer Question
You Hi I'm Sue, was wondering...
You
Hi I'm Sue, was wondering if you could help me with the teeth issue, about six weeks ago I had 16 feelings and to obstructions to my teeth under anaesthetic . At the time all went well but now fast forward to now and the last week I'm a been getting severe pain next to one of my teeth and now it's to the point where I can't tolerate the pain any more. I've not been able to bite or chew with the left side since the op. The pressure is so bad it feels like it's pushing right into my L eye socket. I've been bed ridden since Saturday with margarines unable to get out of bed for days. Please help
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dental
9/24/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 9 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Without seeing your xrays,I cannot give you an accurate diagnosis but considering what you had done,there are a few possibilities of why you are having pain. 1) The decay may be very deep in one of the teeth that were filled and the tooth may need to be root canaled.2) There may be a high spot on one of the fillings causing the opposing tooth to put too much pressure on that tooth.3)If you had extractions done the adjacent teeth may be drifting causing the bite to be thrown off balance causing pain in the teeth and in your ear.How many teeth do you have missing?

Is there anything else that I can help you with?