Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My upper lip inside of my mouth feels sore and swolen. My…

Customer Question
My upper lip inside...

My upper lip inside of my mouth feels sore and swolen. My upper lip also feels slightly swolen, and inside of my mouth around the lip area feels slightly swolen in general

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No recent inuries Ive been dealing with this for a few days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a root canal in one tooth that was never capped

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
9/22/2017
Dentist: Dr Matthew Kremser, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Dr Matthew Kremser
Dr Matthew Kremser, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi- I hope to help you find out the source of this issue. Where is the root canal tooth that never was capped? Any pain in any teeth currently when you bite? How about tapping?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine