Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I had a molar crack and a fairly large piece broke off
Drew Moore DDS MS
Drew Moore DDS MS, Periodontist/Implantologist
I had a molar crack and a fairly large piece broke off exposing dentin. The dentist took x-rays informing me that the cavities were close to the pulp. She cleaned up the area, put temporary covering o… read more
My post front tooth just fell out, what can i use to
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
My post front tooth just fell out, what can i use to re-attach it? … read more
My root canal crown falls off within 3 years. Once glued
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
My root canal crown falls off within 3 years. Once glued back, it falls off again after 6 months, with the inside tooth broken to the gum level. It turns out there is a paper clip rather than post for… read more
I had two root canals done in May. One on a previous root
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I had two root canals done in May. One on a previous root canal where a dentist had missed a canal years ago. It became abssessed. They went thru an old crown fixed it and my dentist fixed the crown. … read more
My crown on the tooth next to my front tooth broke off at
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
My crown on the tooth next to my front tooth broke off at the gum line...I am having a surprise 30th Birthday party off my daughter tomorrow (well I was).. I tried using Recapit and some other putty l… read more
My back molar had a root canal and crown done 7-10 years
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
My back molar had a root canal and crown done 7-10 years ago. Tonight the crown and entire post fell out leaving a deep hole. It doesn't hurt badly but has a dull ache. Should I use dental cement, pol… read more
I have a back molar that has had a root canal drilled
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
I have a back molar that has had a root canal drilled through a crown. Crown cracked off partially 2 days ago, and just now the entire crown has fallen off. My dentist is not open until Tuesday. What … read more
My crown came off. It fits very well and has a post (yes, I
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
My crown came off. It fits very well and has a post (yes, I had a root canal done on this tooth years ago). Is there a rason something like Dentemp Recapit cannot be used as a temporary solution until… read more
I had a root canal two years ago with a partial (1/2) crown
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I had a root canal two years ago with a partial (1/2) crown put in. A month ago the 1/2 crown became loose. Dentist said I had cracked the remaining part of my tooth and proceeded to "reduce" the rema… read more
I had a root canal done on tooth #4. The dentist build my
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
I had a root canal done on tooth #4. The dentist build my insurance for a post core build up, a pin and post and a crown. She did not o any of this I only had a temporary filling that was put in once … read more
I had crown preps on two teeth, one on either side of a
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had crown preps on two teeth, one on either side of a molar with existing crown on which a root canal was done last fall. The crowned molar with root canal broke off at gum level during the procedur… read more
This is about me a human, not for my pet...Back in 1968 I
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
This is about me a human, not for my pet...Back in 1968 I had a root canal on second tooth from the front tooth... Back about eight years ago my dentist suggested we put a crown on that tooth as the t… read more
I Have 3 broken front teeth. The front two and the one to
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I Have 3 broken front teeth. The front two and the one to the right of the two front teeth. They are the top ones. The top left front tooth is completely broken, not broke off completely at the gum li… read more
My crown has come out at the front of my teeth but some of
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
my crown has come out at the front of my teeth but some of my original tooth has broken off with it...can it be temporally replaced until it can get fixed permanantly as i look silly with a missing to… read more
I had a root canal on one of my front teeth in 2002 that
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had a root canal on one of my front teeth in 2002 that left it looking a bit dark at the root. After a dentist said that I was "too pretty of a girl to have such an ugly tooth" I went through many d… read more
I had my back molar prepared for a crown, but the temp crown
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I had my back molar prepared for a crown, but the temp crown cracked and broke, and I'm in a different state (my dentist is NJ and I'm in NV) for the summer. I've had a root canal, so I don't know why… read more
I had a crown and a root canal on one of my lower tooth. i
Dr Rao
Dr Rao, Consulting Dentist
i had a crown and a root canal on one of my lower tooth. i bit on an icecream bar. i think i broke the tooth. Is there any dentist open on saturday morning in e las vegas nv?… read more
Dear dentist, I have extracted all of my upper teeth. I was
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
Dear dentist, I have extracted all of my upper teeth. I was made an upper denture, the swelling has subsided a lot and I know that it must take time for my gum to heal(it was the last two on the top).… read more