Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a large ulcer on my tongue, No, It appeared overnight…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large ulcer on my tongue

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.

It appeared overnight and is very painful

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Anything I eat or drink, I have had it few 2days and it seems to be getting bigger

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Is there any way that you can upload a picture of this ulcer on your tongue so that I can give you an accurate answer?Was there any trauma to your tongue ?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine