Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

How much would the total cost be for splinting my four front…

Customer Question
How much would the...

How much would the total cost be for splinting my four front teeth?

Doctor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Dentist's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

What I mean is crowning the two adjoining teeth, and then splinting the four bottom teeth.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

My last visit was within one week, and their is absolutely ne swelling of any teeth. There is according to xrays no firm foundation to provide a solid base for the teeth (which are quite loose) .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

I have had no periodontal disease, but I have had a very serious accident in 1967. I have also had a stroke in 2002, which has left me partially disabled. Accordingly, I have been on significant amounts of medication for some considerable time now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
9/20/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hello! I would be happy to give you more information on this. It sounds like what you are describing is called a fixed partial denture, more commonly known as a bridge. I cannot give you an exact cost because every dental office sets their own fees. However an average cost for a dental bridge can be determined by taking the cost of a single tooth crown and multiplying it by the number of total teeth in the bridge. Here in Texas, a crown averages between $900-$1200. Therefore a dental bridge for 4 teeth would be between $3600 and $4800. Does that answer your question?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Can I answer any other questions for you about splinting your teeth together?

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)