Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Concen about my teeth what should i do?

Customer Question
Concen about my teeth what should i do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
9/19/2017
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 8 months ago
Just Dental Truths!

I'm happy to address your concern, how may I help you?

Is my teeth bad.

Your teeth look strong, and over all good.

That said, there may well be some hypo-calcification areas. (White chalky like areas) If these white spots bothered you cosmetically, your Dentist 'could' do something about them to make the color appear more evenly. But functionally? Your teeth look to be in excellent shape from the limited (1) photo which you sent me.

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine