Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

How do I get mold from my denture? while I was in a coma…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get mold from my denture? while I was in a coma they put my dentures in a case and it got mold because I was going to town, for three months. how do I clean it without being poison from bleach?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?

How many doctors appointments The Denture are the dentist is low on the order of things I have to do

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Yes I have completed medical history. I fell off of roof .the roof you on t.v. every night. (no shit) I lost most of my teeth while I in a coma at Johns Hopkins 16yrs ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 months ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, wow, you cannot make up the story you just wrote about!!

The best way to remove mold from a denture is to use either white vinegar and water in 50-50 or bleach and water in a 50-50 ratio. The bleach will not poison you so you do not have to worry about that. Be sure to rinse your denture with water several times after using either of these techniques. Another possible treatment is to call you dentist for some Nystatin which is an antifungal medication which will also remove the mold on a denture. This is a prescription drug that can be called in for you without being seen. This should take care of your problem!! :):)

Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor