Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Google Assistant] what is a good remedy for toothache,

Customer Question
Google Assistant] what is...

Google Assistant] what is a good remedy for toothache

Doctor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Doctor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dental
9/13/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 9 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good afternoon! I'd be happy to help you figure out what's going on. The very best thing you can take for a toothache is 800mg of over-the-counter Ibuprofen (like Advil or Motrin). Would you like to tell me more about the toothache so I can give you more advice?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Are there any other questions I can answer for you about a toothache?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara