Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My younger something has a meaty number underneath the

Customer Question
My younger something has...

My younger something has a meaty number underneath the tongue in the front

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Hey a healthy kid

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/17/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 9 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good evening! I'd be happy to help you figure this out. I think you may have had some autocorrect issues with your question. What do you mean by "meaty number"? And how old is your son?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine