Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Basically, I have a slight pain in my top right gum, it

Customer Question
Hello Dr Wilson, so...

Hello Dr Wilson, so basically, I have a slight pain in my top right gum

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It pretty much started last night after I had a chocolate covered pretzel

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

No this is the first time

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
8/7/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! Were you looking for a specific expert named Dr. Wilson to answer your question? If so, you will need to find that expert's profile and request them personally. If not, I'd be happy to help answer your question about this problem with your gum.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara