Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My grandsons cut the inside of his mouth almost as to the…

Customer Question
My grandsons cut the...

My grandsons cut the inside of his mouth almost as to the outside of his mouth he bet it fell out the door would he needstitches

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

His teeth went through his lip almost tot he out side his teeth are OK

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, sorry to hear about your grandson.

Is he still bleeding? Any wound on the outside of his lip?

Are you able to upload a photo?

If you can upload a photo it would help in the diagnosis.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: , https://www.flickr.com/ , http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thank you.