Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Are Lumineers worth the money?

Customer Question
Are Lumineers worth the money?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dental
8/3/2017
Dentist: RoyHLaw,
 replied 6 months ago
RoyHLaw

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide assistance. Are you referring to the band?

No Lumineers for your teeth.
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 6 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! I used Lumineers veneers for my patients for many years. Lumineers is the brand name for no-prep or minimal prep porcelain veneers. We actually switched to a brand my lab was more comfortable with after a while. It's the concept that is important. I don't know how much money you're talking about since every dentist charges their own fee for this. I guess to answer your question about their worth, you would have to determine how much you dislike your teeth the way that they are. When done correctly, Lumineers or another brand alternative veneer is a great option to improve your smile. Because there is no or very little shaving down of your natural tooth, it's a very conservative process with no pain. What is it you don't like about your smile? Or what is it that you would like to improve? You can upload a photo if you'd like.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Good morning! I just wanted to check back in to see if you still had any questions about Lumineers.

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)