Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Lara. Do the X-rays I sent you show any signs of any

Customer Question
Hi Lara. Do the X-rays...
Hi Lara. Do the X-rays I sent you show any signs of any infection(s) may have reached a root or something else on the right side? Is it just the left side that shows indicators of infection? Thanks.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dental
7/30/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

I am not sure if Lara is available and I see that you have been waiting a long time. I was able to view the X-rays and there is no sign of any infection on the right side.The left side does not show any signs of acute infection at this point but there is decay in the lower molar that is very close to the pulp. We cannot determine actual infection on the X-ray but we can see bone loss from a long standing infection and signs that infection is forthcoming. There are no overt signs of infection anywhere on the X-rays. The right side looks perfectly clear and no signs of decay or infection are visible.

Is there any other information that I can give you?