Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist - DDS
Experience:  Dentist and Anesthesiologist for 37 years.Anesthesiology Fellow-Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.Evaluator for Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners.
65223180

Lara. Do the X-rays I sent you show any signs of any

Customer Question

Hi Lara. Do the X-rays I sent you show any signs of any infection(s) may have reached a root or something else on the right side? Is it just the left side that shows indicators of infection? Thanks.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 2 months ago.

I am not sure if Lara is available and I see that you have been waiting a long time. I was able to view the X-rays and there is no sign of any infection on the right side.The left side does not show any signs of acute infection at this point but there is decay in the lower molar that is very close to the pulp. We cannot determine actual infection on the X-ray but we can see bone loss from a long standing infection and signs that infection is forthcoming. There are no overt signs of infection anywhere on the X-rays. The right side looks perfectly clear and no signs of decay or infection are visible.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 2 months ago.

Is there any other information that I can give you?