Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I got a crown in less than a year ago second from the front…

Customer Question
I got a crown in...
I got a crown in less than a year ago second from the front all of a sudden it fell off with my tooth, I had no pain and the root is left in, my dentist said oh u got bacteria in it.i don't believe that because I had no pain ..was it poor workmanship
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have text just email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i should add the tooth next to it on the side was a bridge but it didn't have a tooth under that tooth next to the one that fell out
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
he is normally a good dentist just want another opinion
7/29/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! It is definitely possible to have bacteria underneath a crown without feeling it. Was he able to put the crown back on? Our is he recommending more treatment on this tooth?
Dr. Lara

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no he pulled my root out there was no tooth it fell off with the crown I don't understand why there was no pain at all do u feel he could be responsible I wont use ur name I just want an honest opinion ..how would the bacteria get in it within 10 months