Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Experience:  Awarded, licensed dentist with over 13 years experience
99431558

I got a crown in less than a year ago second from the front

Customer Question

I got a crown in less than a year ago second from the front all of a sudden it fell off with my tooth, I had no pain and the root is left in, my dentist said oh u got bacteria in it.i don't believe that because I had no pain ..was it poor workmanship
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have text just email
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i should add the tooth next to it on the side was a bridge but it didn't have a tooth under that tooth next to the one that fell out
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
he is normally a good dentist just want another opinion
Expert:  Lara Coseo replied 2 months ago.

Good morning! It is definitely possible to have bacteria underneath a crown without feeling it. Was he able to put the crown back on? Our is he recommending more treatment on this tooth?
Dr. Lara

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no he pulled my root out there was no tooth it fell off with the crown I don't understand why there was no pain at all do u feel he could be responsible I wont use ur name I just want an honest opinion ..how would the bacteria get in it within 10 months