Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I got a crown in less than a year ago second from the front…

Customer Question
I got a crown in...
I got a crown in less than a year ago second from the front all of a sudden it fell off with my tooth, I had no pain and the root is left in, my dentist said oh u got bacteria in it.i don't believe that because I had no pain ..was it poor workmanship
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dental
I don't have text just email
i should add the tooth next to it on the side was a bridge but it didn't have a tooth under that tooth next to the one that fell out
he is normally a good dentist just want another opinion
7/29/2017
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 9 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Good morning! It is definitely possible to have bacteria underneath a crown without feeling it. Was he able to put the crown back on? Our is he recommending more treatment on this tooth?
Dr. Lara

no he pulled my root out there was no tooth it fell off with the crown I don't understand why there was no pain at all do u feel he could be responsible I wont use ur name I just want an honest opinion ..how would the bacteria get in it within 10 months
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)