Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I had a tooth in front that decayed. The dentist said it was…

Customer Question
I had a tooth...

I had a tooth in front that decayed. The dentist said it was not repairable. Although I had not had pain apparently there was a cavity. Unfortunately, I did not seek a second opinion. He recommended removing the tooth and adding a bridge. The bridge did not bond to the two perfectly good teeth and now I have 3 missing teeth. Two with roots and the middle tooth and roots are gone. I am trying to find a dentist who is willing to look at the x rays showing the decay on the tooth that was removed. Now they are recommending implants. i cannot afford all this work and I am very upset that the bridge did not hold. Any recommendations.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No pain.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Nope. Healthy.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dental
I do not want an answer. You have a long term agreement. I cancelled the payment. Do not answer.
7/17/2017
Dentist: Drew Moore DDS MS, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 11 months ago
Drew Moore DDS MS
Drew Moore DDS MS, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi. I am Dr. Moore. I think you can just pay for one answer at a time. I found this site by being a customer and I only paid for the single interaction. I'd ask customer service. Depending upon what you decide, I or any of us would be happy to look at the X-rays for you. So, if you change your mind, we are here.