Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I had a root canal done yesterday and I took two 800mg

Customer Question
ibuprofens. I did not take...
I had a root canal done yesterday and I took two 800mg ibuprofens. I did not take any today because the pain decrease and it upset my stomach. However, the pain has returned tonight and I am also feeling a burning sensation in my lip and chin area. My pressure shot up also from 116/74 to 178/100. Should I be concerned. I do have a mild headache and a slight irregular heart beat about 20 minutes ago. Should I e concerned?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dental
6/16/2017
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 5 months ago
Just Dental Truths!

Ma'am can you clarify the amount of mg's taken yeterday of Ibuprofen?

Also, your blood pressure is very high. Can you have it re-taken? And, wht method do you take your Bloof pressure?

Thanks,

Dr. Rampton

I do indeed hope your Blood Pressure is better now Ma'am.

How is your tooth, lip & chin doing. Can I assist you further?

Dr. Rampton

Is your blood pressure better now Ma'am? I sure hope so.

Dr. Rampton

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine