Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Second opinion] I only have three upper front teeth left one

left canine and center right...
Second opinion] I only have three upper front teeth left one left canine and center right and the one next to it could I still get a denture with them or should I get them pulled out for a full denture I thought if I keep them in it would be better to prevent bone loss
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: No swelling but didn't take care of my teeth and I am going to a Sargent to get three lower molders out and two top front teeth out and I would still have those three top ones left but can I still get a denture with them three left or should I just get them pulled out just them will help from bone loss
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?
Customer: No
What do you think if I would get flexilytes partial dentures do you that be ok they don't have the steel wire
2/16/2017
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Please read my response to your original question.These flexible style partials should be avoided.

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)