Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I am 78 years old. I had teeth implants that were done by an

Customer Question

I am 78 years old. I had teeth implants that were done by an unexperienced doctor with the results o havin most of the implants fall away. I have replaced them with dentures using a couple of the implants to stabilize them. I am worried that the last implants are on their way to fall again. I am told that my age does not support new bones ingredients to thicken the jaws bones for a new implants. What can I do?
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: No swelling . My latest visit was almost a year ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?
Customer: Yes. My upbringing did npt include brushing my teeth. Thanks to my parents ignorance
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 6 months ago.

Is it possible for you to upload a picture of the inside of your mouth without the dentures in place so I can give you a better idea of what is going on and what your options are?Do you have xrays of your mouth available to upload?

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 6 months ago.

Are you still there?