Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Since having a recent soft alignment approx 1 month ago. I

Customer Question

Since having a recent soft alignment approx 1 month ago. I have burning to the rough of my mouth a metallic taste cough and nausea. It goes away at night when I remove my dent
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: No. It began the day after the alib
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: alighnmeny. I'm a very healthy nurse but it seems to related to my dent
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Hegland replied 6 months ago.

So to clarify you've experiencied the burning since day one of reline? Or just the metallic taste? Is the denture a healing denture where you are going to have a new one made after ridge heals, or is this your permanent denture that will be hard relined after a few months?