Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Thank you i am looking for a rough cost of full extraction

Customer Question
and dentures JA: When was your...
thank you i am looking for a rough cost of full extraction and dentures
JA: When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: well i was examined last week and that was the recomded procedure full exrays were taken
JA: Is there anything else in your dental history you would like the dentist to know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
11/11/2016
Dentist: Dr. G, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. G
Dr. G, Dentist
Assuming it is done under local
Anesthesia. Dentures range from 1500-4000 depending on region and quality. Tooth extraction is usually 100-350 per tooth depending on orientation. Also you will need bone smoothing (alveololasty) which ranges from 200-400 per 1/4 of mouth
Anything else I can answer for you?

The prices above are rough estimates. The best thing you can do is visit several offices for brief consultations and pricing of your procedure. You will spend a little on the consultations but consider it an information gathering session. Overall this can potentially save you money for the procedure itself and will also educate you better about the process. Please let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you. If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to leave a rating for me I would appreciate it as this is how I receive credit for my answers. Thanks!

Dr. G
Dr. G
Dr. G, Dentist