Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have some very time lumps in ventral tongue, no painful

Customer Question

I have some very time lumps in ventral tongue , no painful and not red or white but a little pale
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: For about a month
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: When i touch it i feel it but it is very small
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 8 months ago.

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I added pictures
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Added one more
Hello,I have seen your photos. The lumps are absolutely normal, they are just enlarged varicose veins called as Lingual Varices. Everyone has them to varying degrees.Don't worry, the ventral surface of the tongue does look scary at times.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did you see the very small pale spot in last pic
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I feel it with my finger
Can you take another photo, which is more in focus than the previous ones and use something to point at it?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here Ian last one I took - I enlarged it and maybe it works. I feel one more than others but very small. I can't take another photo now maybe tonight.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did you get my last photo.
Hello,Sorry for the late reply. Yes I got your last photo which is of excellent quality.Those pale spots are normal as well. Unless they are sore, in which case they could be tiny canker sores.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere