Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

3teeth extracted wk ago.front teeth.bottom partial in. small

Customer Question
red or pink line around...
3teeth extracted wk ago.front teeth.bottom partial in. small red or pink line around tooth at bottom. no pain.wk ago finger nail grazed it. should I be concerned? no pain or swelling. do u have a solution?thank u Sandra habrat
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: about 1 wk. no pain no swelling. could it be due to teeth extraction? and partial in front? brushing sometimes does.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
10/22/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine