Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a broken tooth and my gums is swollen by my tongue.

Customer Question
I have a broken tooth...
I have a broken tooth and my gums is swollen by my tongue
JA: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Customer: Yes and no bleeding
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: The tooth is broke. Every time i swallow i bute down on the tooth . now my gum is swollen on the left side of my molar.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/10/2016
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Is it possible for you to upload a picture of the area?

Are you still there?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine