Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a question about implants

Customer Question
I have a question about implants
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2016
Dentist: Edward Magida,
 replied 1 year ago
Edward Magida

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just what do you want to know about the implant process? Dr Magida

Dentist: Edward Magida,
 replied 1 year ago

Do you have a question for me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want a phone call
Dentist: Dr. Hegland, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Hegland
Dr. Hegland, Dentist

I am unavailable for a phone call, but I can certainly help you with your question. I always recommend having the oral surgeon place the implant, and that your general dentist (restoring dentist) send a surgical guide. That way the implant will be in the perfect place for the dentist who needs to put a crown on top. More importantly is the molar that needs to be extracted on the top or bottom, and why does it need extraction (is there an infection?)

Dentist: Kevin Mitchell,
 replied 1 year ago
Kevin Mitchell
Phone call session started
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine