Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear

Customer Question
molar and perhaps the tooth...
I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear molar and perhaps the tooth in front of it. I have the following products: Crest Sensi Strips, SenzAway, and a professional 10 ml bottle of “Dentin Desensitizer with fluoride” by I Smile. I cannot see my dentist until Tuesday afternoon and would like some relief. Reviews all seem to like Crest Sensi strips, not SenzAway and I believe the dentin bottle is not reviewed (as I believe it is a “professional product". Can you make a recommendation? I want to take a brush and put the dentin all over the annoying tooth and gum line. What do you think?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
9/11/2016
Dentist: Edward Magida,
 replied 1 year ago
Edward Magida

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just what is your tooth sensitive to, cold, hot, sweet, chewing?Dr Magida

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine