Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear…

Customer Question
I have mild, irritating discomfort...
I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear molar and perhaps the tooth in front of it. I have the following products: Crest Sensi Strips, SenzAway, and a professional 10 ml bottle of “Dentin Desensitizer with fluoride” by I Smile. I cannot see my dentist until Tuesday afternoon and would like some relief. Reviews all seem to like Crest Sensi strips, not SenzAway and I believe the dentin bottle is not reviewed (as I believe it is a “professional product". Can you make a recommendation? I want to take a brush and put the dentin all over the annoying tooth and gum line. What do you think?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
9/11/2016
Dentist: Edward Magida,
 replied 1 year ago
Edward Magida

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just what is your tooth sensitive to, cold, hot, sweet, chewing?Dr Magida