How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5762
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear

Customer Question

I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear molar and perhaps the tooth in front of it. I have the following products: Crest Sensi Strips, SenzAway, and a professional 10 ml bottle of “Dentin Desensitizer with fluoride” by I Smile. I cannot see my dentist until Tuesday afternoon and would like some relief. Reviews all seem to like Crest Sensi strips, not SenzAway and I believe the dentin bottle is not reviewed (as I believe it is a “professional product". Can you make a recommendation? I want to take a brush and put the dentin all over the annoying tooth and gum line. What do you think?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Edward Magida replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just what is your tooth sensitive to, cold, hot, sweet, chewing?Dr Magida