How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5758
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What does it mean if I get a severe cramping on the bottom

Customer Question

What does it mean if I get a severe cramping on the bottom of my jaw (under chin) when I take a bite of fod?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Hegland replied 11 months ago.

Could you give a bit more information on our condition, as in how long you've experienced this? Do you having any swellings? Does this occur in the front part of the jaw or is it associated with a particular side of your mouth? Do you have regular dental care?

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 11 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

What is your age and gender?

Since when do you have the problem?

Were any investigations or treatment done?