Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I was on this site yesterday and didn't get a good answer

Customer Question
I was on this site...
I was on this site yesterday and didn't get a good answer something was wrong with the site so I try again......I have a piece of dental implant exposed on tooth #8 at gum line it doesn't hurt but I play with it with my tounge. What can be done and how quickly should I have it fixed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
8/28/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Hello,For me to give you a better answer is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of the photo in your reply.Regards, *****
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It would be so difficult to do that I can describe it to you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel please don't bother this site is to confusing
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Just Dental Truths!

Ma'am,

I'd be happy to help you, if I can.

Have you been yet to a Periodontist? They can often do gum grafts and thereby essentially best counter recession of gums, which should likely improve the look around the implant tooth. Does this make sense?

Dr. Rampton

Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist