How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Bornfeld, DDS Your Own Question
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 5756
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Mark Bornfeld, DDS is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was reviewing a previous question that was answered about

Customer Question

Hello. I was reviewing a previous question that was answered about a billing issue for D6058. Is this something you can answer?
JA: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?
Customer: Yes, but this is about a claim
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: I had a crown put in and the dentist put in a dental code of D6058 on a claim. A year later, that crown broke and an implant had to be put in. When the claim for the implant was put in a code of D6058 was used again. Is this appropriate?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Edward Magida replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just so I understand had a crown placed on a natural tooth (not an implant) and the dentist submitted code D6058 for that crown?

Related Dental Questions