Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a hard lump at the back of my mouth on the the left

Customer Question
Hi I have a hard...
Hi I have a hard white lump at the back of my mouth on the the left side on the the cheek next to the mouler
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: No I have not noticed any swelling and tooth pain I do have but I think that is because of a epilepsy fit that I had about a week ago
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: Could you please help me on what I need to say
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
8/6/2016
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 year ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, thanks for posting your question today.

If you can upload a photo it would help in the diagnosis.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thanks.

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine