Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a line inside my mouth kinda like a slimey feel to

Customer Question
hi i have a white...
hi i have a white line inside my mouth kinda like a slimey feel to it, it rubs off alittle but still kinda there, my mouth feels real dry and my lips have been chapped, my mouth looks whitish or slight yellowish at times, is this thrush?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the white line part only happened today, and seems to be kind of fading but my lips have been dry chapped feeling for week or two, it's been really hot lately i'm in california so maybe i'm not drinking enough water? i also have kinda bad teeth and no health insurance at moment.
7/30/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.For me to give you a better answer, is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here?You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy the URL of the images in your reply.Regards, *****
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist