Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a place inside my mouth that will not heal, it gets

Customer Question
smaller and stops hurting for...
I have a place inside my mouth that will not heal, it gets smaller and stops hurting for a few days and them gets a bubble filled with blood and then pops open and leaves a big white patch in my mouth that's very painful
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: no tooth pain, but lots of pain a long the gum line
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: it feels like my gums are on fire near the white patch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
7/8/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.For me to give you a better answer, is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here?You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy the URL of the images in your reply.Regards, *****
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist