Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I just had some dental work done yesterday (temporary crowns

Customer Question
& buildup) and now I...
I just had some dental work done yesterday (temporary crowns & buildup) and now I have blisters inside my mouth every place the dentist numbed me. This has never happened before. What would have caused this?
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: No tooth pain.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: No swelling.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dental
7/8/2016
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area of the blisters here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine